.......Abstract submission will begin from May 28, 2012 to September 30, 2012. Registration is required before the submission.
1. Poster presentation
... .- Poster size: Width 80 cm. x Height 120 cm.
.....- Presentation stand and adhesive materials will be provided.
2. Poster with 5-minute research-highlight presentations
In addition to poster as above, the delegates whose abstracts are selected for awards are requested to prepare 2-3 PowerPoint slides for 5-minute research-highlight oral presentations.
3. Oral presentation
The delegates whose abstracts are selected for 15-minutes oral presentation awards are invited to give presentation with PowerPoint slides for 12 minutes and response to questions from the floor for 3 minutes.
Step1: Before submitting an abstract, please follow the abstract submission guidelines
Abstract submission guidelines
1. The abstract must be written in English using MS Word according to the
Abstract Submission Form.
2. Deadline: abstract MUST BE RECEIVED no later than September 30, 2012.
3. Presenting author must pay the registration fee and attend the meeting.
4. Please note that all submitted abstracts will be welcomed for poster presentation.
Content of the Abstract
1. Structured abstract containing Introduction, Objective, Materials & Methods, Result, and Conclusion is recommended.
2. Body of abstracts (including 5 parts recommended above) are limited to 250 words. Longer abstracts will not be proceeding to reviewing process.
3. Please specify 3-5 Keywords well-relating to your work for symposium setting.
4. Please try to limit your author list to 10. The conference participant who will be in attendance and presenting the abstract must submit the abstract under his name.
5. References and credits MUST NOT be included in the abstract.
6. Use standard abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
After abstract reviewing by scientific committee, some abstracts will be selected for 2 types of presentations with awards.
1. USD200 for poster with 5-minute research-highlight oral presentations
2. USD400 for selected abstract for oral presentations
If the abstract is awarded, the author submitting the abstract must be the presenter at the conference. The awardees will be notified by e-mail by 15 November 2012.
Step 2: Download abstract submission form and fill in your data
Click "here" to download Abstract Submission Form